Argility is the proven route to a managed evolution.
Multiple sales channels ranging from on-line, telephonic, mobile, mail order, self-service, and as importantly, the established physical retail environment are all facets of the new D2C (Direct to Consumer) Omni-Channel integrated engagement and fulfillment processes.
There are some challenges in creating a seamless experience through Omni-Channel such as:
- Aligning the company’s brand proposition, whichever channel is chosen. The customers focus is not only on the purchase, but on the interaction.
- Demand planning complexity, getting real-time demand signals across all channels where customers are active 24/7.
- On-demand delivery expectations created by Omni- Channel instant gratification, customers no longer enter the channel, they are continuously in the channel.
- A need for optimised inventory and distribution where operational requirements span a broad geography.
The technology that enables Omni-Channel is secondary to the strategy. Once you have established:
- What makes your customers buy from you and how do they want to buy from you
- A holistic approach to pricing and trade promotions across all channels
- Possible scenarios and disruptors
- Flexible fulfillment processes
Argility then works alongside you to put the systems and processes in place that will result in new customer acquisition and increased loyalty.
MANAGING THE NEW IN-STORE EXPECTATIONS
The role of the physical premises is changing as customers are now connected 24/7. Argility enables organisations to:
- Enhance the in-premise experience from self-service to assisted-service by providing various channels on-site to purchase. This could be as simple as handing a written list to sales assistants to interaction on premises or using e-commerce as in-store channel.
- Reinforce your promotions with digital interaction, communication, personalisation, targeted marketing and behavioural analytics.
- Reinforce your brands appeal at every turn.
- Assist you in understanding the patterns of customer behaviour.
- Empower employees with instant access to all channels that your customers are exposed to.
- Enable real-time fulfillment and a flexible returns process. The path to return should be just as fluid as the path to purchase.
- Manage talent and operating processes in line with customers flow patterns.
Argility is your Omni-Channel partner before the technology, through the process and on to the enhancement of the customer experience.
By utilising the “in-touch” factor that Omni-Channel enterprises enjoy with their customers, you can easily:
- Allow customers to pick their preferred channel of choice and then change it
- Add new channels at a lower cost and reduced complexity
- Focus on meeting the customer’s needs and requirements the first time
- Retain important, consistent information about customers – if they know, you should know
- Disassociate channel from process and eliminate channel silos